14 Reasons Why Fall Is My Favorite Season
Fall is my absolute favorite season. It’s not just because I get to wear all my sweaters, boots and other cute clothes. It’s also because it has some of the best weather in the year! You can feel the cool breeze on your face as you walk through nature trying to find some leaves or berries to make some delicious treats with…or maybe even a snack for later that night! Here are the 14 Reasons Why Fall Is My Favorite Season:
People often think of fall as the season to wear more jackets and sweaters. But you’ll be surprised to hear that it can actually be warm in certain parts of the country. The weather is usually cooler, with less humidity and bugs. If you live in a place where there are trees around you or near your home, then this means less exposure to UV rays during the day. This also means less sweating when walking outdoors!
If you want to enjoy the outdoors even more during this time of year, consider hiking or camping instead of just sitting on your couch watching TV (though I certainly wouldn’t blame anyone for doing just that). Fall is one of my favorite seasons because I love spending time outside with family members or friends. However, if one does not enjoy being outside then they might prefer winter over summer when temperatures are higher.
When it comes to fall, there’s one food that stands above all others: the pumpkin. If you’re like me, you’ll make sure to have some on hand at least once per week. If you’re not a fan of pumpkin pie, then we can still enjoy it in other forms. From baking with spices like cinnamon and nutmeg or adding fruit purees like applesauce (pumpkin is just an excuse), there are plenty of delicious ways to incorporate this superfood into your diet!
Take apple cider as an example. There’s nothing better than sitting down with friends after school on Friday night for some hot cocoa made from freshly pressed apples; add some cinnamon stick-infused marshmallows on top and suddenly everything feels warm and cozy inside your home…or outside by the fire pit where we’ve got our own little campfire going! Or maybe instead of hot chocolate…why not try making s’mores? It tastes amazing when done right (trust me). But if being healthy isn’t something that comes naturally anymore then maybe just give these versions a try instead until then?
There are so many reasons why I love fall, but one of the best ones is that sweaters are cozy. It’s no secret that I LOVE wearing sweaters and stocking hats, but these items can also be worn with jeans or leggings! Sweaters are a great way to show your personality and they can be worn with many different types of pants. If you’re worried about having too much fabric on top of your body (like me), there’s no need to worry because sweaters come in so many styles and colors. You’ll find something perfect for every occasion!
Fall is the best time of year to rake leaves. The crunchy leaves on the ground are a sign that it’s time to get going, and raking them into piles gives you something pleasant to do while you’re waiting for them all to fall at once. You can also use them as jump-off points for skipping rope or playing hopscotch, which I highly recommend doing with your children as well!
In addition to raking up piles of leaves (and jumping into them), they make excellent firewood too—just look at those gorgeous flames!
- Fall is the best time to go hiking. In fact, it’s one of my favorite things to do in fall. Hiking is relaxing and peaceful, which makes it perfect for any season! It also gives you a chance to explore nature while being surrounded by beautiful scenery.
Boots are a staple of fall fashion. They’re comfortable and practical. But they also have the added bonus of being fashionable—especially when paired with a little color!
Fall boots come in all shapes and sizes, from high-top boots to ankle-high booties that can be worn with leggings or jeans. You might even want to invest in more than one pair so you can wear them year round!
- Thanksgiving: This is a holiday that I love to celebrate. If you’re like me, then you probably get a little nostalgic and very excited for the season of giving thanks.
- Christmas: It’s hard not to get excited about Christmas because it’s one of those holidays where we all get together with family and friends, eat lots of food (and drink too much), play games, watch movies or TV shows that have been hyped up during the year leading up to it. There are also many other traditions associated with this time period. For example, decorating trees/hanging lights outside on houses/bikes etcetera which brings us back full circle again!
- Hanukkah: This festival celebrates eight nights of lighting candles in honor Saint Hanukkah who lived during Second Temple period (6th century BCE). During these eight days Jews would honor their tradition while also celebrating one day less than they would normally do due to having limited supplies during times when oil wasn’t readily available due their distance from areas where it could be found easily…
Cozy nights in
- Cozy nights in. It’s the best time of year to stay in, snuggle up with your loved ones and play board games or watch movies. You can even read a book!
- Fall has a lot of different kinds of weather so there’s no need for you to go out if it rains (which is usually only once every few weeks). If you’re lucky enough to live near an ocean, there are plenty of other things that make fall more enjoyable than other seasons—like getting into nature by hiking through forests or taking pictures at different locations around town.
Festivals and fairs
- Festivals and fairs are a great way to enjoy the fall weather.
- The fall season is filled with festivals and fairs that you can attend in your area. You’ll find everything from food festivals to arts and crafts shows, as well as music festivals, comedy shows, and more!
- Many of these events offer delicious foods like apple cider doughnuts or pumpkin muffins. These are the perfect treat for any festivalgoer who wants something sweet but doesn’t want to leave their seat!
Hot apple cider and pumpkin spice everything.
Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin spice donuts and cookies—the season has you covered. You can even get apple cider in the form of hot apple cider or a fall-flavored drink called a pumpkin spiced frappe. If you’re looking for something more savory than sweet this time of year, try some spiced pancake recipes from all over the internet (we particularly love these ones).
Cute fall outfits.
Fall is the time of year when you can wear your favorite pastel colors, cozy sweaters and jackets, and warm boots. You’ll look cute while staying warm!
There are so many cute styles for fall fashion that it’s hard to choose just one. Here are some ideas:
- Long sleeve tops: The perfect thing to wear with jeans or shorts in the fall weather. You can pair them with leggings if you’re feeling extra fancy!
- Sweaters: These are a great way to add some warmth without looking too bulky on top of your outfit (and they’ll keep you nice and cozy). You don’t want anything too thick though—sweaters tend not work well under cardigans because they’ll get lost in there!
It’s my birthday! 🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁
I want to celebrate my birthday with you.
I’m celebrating by writing this article.
I’m celebrating by eating birthday cake. And drinking milk from a glass bottle, because it’s a true story that happened in the past and therefore cannot be true anymore (even though it is).
And finally…it’s time for us all to go on a hike together!
You’ll feel better about fall after reading this article.
You’ll be more prepared for the season by knowing what to expect, so you can make the most of it.
Moreover, you’ll have a better idea of what to expect and how things work in this time of year. It will help you plan ahead and avoid unnecessary stress or heartache when something unexpected happens (like your favorite sweater getting stained by spilled coffee).
I hope you found this article helpful. Fall is my favorite season, and I think we can all agree that it’s a beautiful time of year!
Read More 16 Signs You’re Obsessed With Your Pets