How To Live Like A Dude
If you’re a dude, it’s easy to feel like your life is on pause. You might have been raised by women and have never known what it’s like to be strong or self-sufficient. You may be an introvert who has always relied on other people for companionship and support—but now you’re ready for something new! The good news is that there are plenty of ways that being a man can be beneficial: from earning more money than most women do at work (even though they still earn less overall), having better health outcomes than women due to our lack of access to birth control pills or mammograms (also thanks again), experiencing less weight discrimination in the workplace because we don’t get fired for being too thin… Here is our guide on How To Live Like A Dude:
Hit the gym and hit the weights
- Exercise is a great way to build muscle and burn calories. It’s also a good way to lose weight, if you’re trying to get into shape.
- Weight lifting is important because it helps you build strength in your muscles, which means that when people see you lift something heavy (like a weight bench), they’ll think “wow that guy must have muscles under his shirt!”
- Strength training is especially important for men because our bodies are designed from birth—and most of us don’t take care of them like we should until later in life! Strength training keeps the body healthy and strong by building up muscle mass over time so we can perform better at work or play.
- A healthy diet is key too! You need energy from food sources such as fruits/vegetables/fats/proteins etc., which help supply vitamins needed by our bodies every day – plus exercise helps keep those foods inside so there isn’t any waste going out into landfills where toxins could destroy ecosystems around us!
Grow a beard
Growing a beard is the most manly of all manly things you can do.
Beards have been associated with masculinity for centuries, and they’re no different today. In fact, some people say that growing a beard will make you more attractive to the opposite sex!
Whether it’s for health reasons or because of your personal preferences (or both), having facial hair is good for your health: studies show that men who grow beards live longer than those who don’t. And if there’s one thing we’ve learned over time, it’s that men who are healthy are generally more attractive than those who aren’t—and there’s nothing more attractive than having fine hair on your chin!
Put down the phone and man up.
If you’re not a gentleman, then I don’t know what to tell you. And that’s OK, because we all have our own thing going on here. But in general, if you’re not a gentleman! If your idea of being one is completely different from mine—then maybe it’s time for some soul-searching.
It all comes down to this: being a man means respecting yourself enough to put down the phone and talk to your friends when they call or text (or both). It means treating other people with respect instead of just scrolling through social media like a drone until someone hits on your profile photo (which will happen eventually). This also means putting down the phone whenever possible so that there aren’t any distractions from work or schoolwork that keep pulling us away from what matters most: taking care of ourselves physically and mentally every day!
Have an outdoor adventure
- Explore your local area. If you have a car, have adventures around town! Take an afternoon to explore the nearest state park and see what it has to offer. Go hiking or camping at one of the many nearby national parks and learn about nature’s beauty while getting in touch with yourself.
- Get outdoors by mountain biking or rock climbing, too! If you don’t own a bike yet (and if not: GET ONE), then go buy one—or ask someone else who does bike riding for advice on where they recommend buying theirs from because they know their stuff when it comes down to finding good quality bikes that won’t break down too often/too soon without having any sort of warranty protecting against issues like these happening again later on down the line when using another brand name product instead which might be cheaper than another brand name product but doesn’t come with any guarantees whatsoever…
Tell her how you feel
If you want to show her how much she means to you, don’t be afraid to tell her. Don’t wait for her to tell you how she feels first. Don’t worry about rejection or embarrassment—you’re an adult and this is who you are, so own it! She will appreciate the fact that she’s not the only one who can feel emotions.
Be a gentleman
Being a gentleman means being chivalrous, polite, and helpful. It also means opening the door for people and saying please and thank you.
Being a gentleman means asking for help when you need it. Not just from women but from all of your friends. It means being polite to everyone, not just women or people who look like women (which is why we all need to stop calling each other “dudes”). And above all else: don’t be a jerk!
Be yourself, not a man’s man.
- Be yourself.
- Don’t try to be someone you’re not.
- Don’t try to be a man’s man or tough, smelly and bad boy (unless you really are all that).
Take care of your health.
A man’s health is an important part of his overall well-being. Here are some tips on how to take care of it:
- Exercise regularly. If you’re not already doing so, get into some kind of exercise routine that helps keep your body fit and strong—even if it’s just a daily walk or twenty minutes on the treadmill at home. The more physically active you are, the better off everyone will be when they’re around you!
- Eat well and stay hydrated. This one seems pretty self-explanatory but it should still be said anyway: eat healthy foods and drink plenty of fluids (water especially). Don’t skip meals because there’s nothing else going on in life right now. Sometimes we need those breaks from work just as much as our coworkers do! Plus being hungry can make us irritable during conversations with others…and who wants any part in that?
It’s not just about muscles, being tough and being smelly.
Because it’s about being a man, being yourself, and being healthy.
It’s about being happy with yourself and the way you live your life, no matter what other people think of what you do or how much money they make (or don’t make). And it doesn’t matter if someone else has more muscle than you do; if they’re living an honest life then it doesn’t matter either!
But the truth is, there are no rules for being a man. If you’re looking to live like a dude, it’s about finding your own path and doing what feels right. The best part? It doesn’t matter if you’re a woman or not—you can still be one!