How To Live the Life of The Rich & Famous (On a Budget)
You’re reading this because you want to know how to live the life of the rich and famous. You’re thinking, “I love reality TV! I want to feel like a star—why not just buy a yacht and fly around in private jets?”
Good question! But before we get into that, let’s take a look at what it takes to be “rich” in the first place: income over one hundred thousand dollars per year for single people or two hundred thousand dollars per year for couples. Sounds doable? Let’s say that again: one hundred thousand or two hundred thousand dollars per year! That’s enough money for a couple of nice homes with plenty of space, some great cars, maybe even some cash stashed away somewhere just in case things get tight (like when an unexpected expense comes up). If this sounds like something you could accomplish—then congratulations—you’ve already achieved financial independence![*]
Buy a house in Beverly Hills, California.
You can live in Beverly Hills, California and still be able to afford to buy a house. The city is home to many celebrities and has become one of the most popular tourist spots in America. If you’re looking for an affordable place to live with amazing views, then this might be your best option!
Beverly Hills has many great neighborhoods where you’ll find homes that are perfect for your needs as well as those with more luxurious amenities like pools or tennis courts. You’ll also have access to some great restaurants nearby, including Wolfgang Puck’s Spago restaurant which serves delicious food at reasonable prices—perfect if you want something healthy while still enjoying great food!
Hire a professional stylist.
- Choose a stylist who is good at mixing high and low-end brands.
- Find someone who is good at building a wardrobe that is unique to your style.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for advice from the stylist. If you have questions about what will look good on you, send some stylist photos of yourself and ask them what would work best for you in each situation (i.e., formal vs casual or daywear vs evening). They should also be able to provide recommendations based on what other people say looks good on them. This can help inform your decision-making process when it comes time for purchasing items from their stores!
Rent a yacht.
Renting a yacht can be expensive, but if you’re willing to spend some money on it, you can get the experience of being on a boat without breaking the bank. Here’s what to look for when renting a yacht:
- What size boat do I need?
- A 50 footer will be big enough for most people who want to go out on the water and enjoy themselves (but not so big that it’s uncomfortable).
- Where do I rent my yacht?
- There are many private marinas around the country where people keep their boats moored up year round. These places usually have good security guards who know how important it is to protect these assets from thieves; however, if you plan on spending time interacting with other guests or visiting different ports along your journey then this may not be necessary because most marinas have very strict rules about getting onto their property without permission from management first unless invited by someone who lives there already which means that we would need permission every time we went back home!
Fly the private jet.
There are a lot of benefits to flying private, but you have to do it right. The first thing you need to know is that flying privately can cost more than flying commercially. If your trip is short enough and the cabin size is small enough (around 15 passengers), then it might be cheaper than taking commercial flights—but that’s not always the case!
In general, though, if your flight has fewer than 20 seats or if it’s longer than two hours long and/or any number of people other than yourself will be joining you on board (like when going on vacation), then flying private may actually save money in some circumstances. Here are some tips:
- Know what kind of plane would suit your needs best before booking anything. This will help narrow down which companies offer what kind of service without breaking their bank account
- Ask around among friends who have flown with these companies before. Sometimes people will recommend them based on past experiences rather than just price alone
Buy a new car every year or two.
Buying a new car is an excellent way to live the life of the rich and famous. If you want to be able to afford all of your lavish needs, including buying new cars, then this is your best option.
The average American spends $8,000 per year on transportation costs alone—and that’s just for gas! If we factor in other expenses like insurance and maintenance (which are usually optional), that number goes up significantly. That’s why it makes sense for anyone who wants more money in their pocketbook or savings account instead of spending all of their free time at work trying not get fired from their job so they can afford living somewhere else besides where they currently live!
Don’t worry though: there are plenty ways around these unnecessary expenses. For example, buying used cars from reputable sources such as eBay or Craigslist. They tend to have lower prices than brand new vehicles sold directly through manufacturers themselves, which could cost thousands more than what someone would pay for something comparable even if those same options were available elsewhere online too.”
Traveling is one of the best ways to see the world. There are many ways to do this on a budget. It can be an expensive hobby, but you can still travel on a budget. I have spent years traveling around the world, hitchhiking, taking trains and buses, staying in hostels and Couchsurfing (a website where people who have spare beds offer their homes), eating at all kinds of restaurants from cheap buffets to five-star restaurants all over Europe.
Traveling broadens your mind and makes you feel more connected with other cultures. It also helps you meet new people from different countries who may become good friends or lifelong bonders.
Get your own reality TV show.
If you’re looking for a way to make money, getting your own reality TV show is a great way to do it.
It’s true that most reality shows are filmed in Los Angeles and New York City. There are plenty of opportunities out there if you want one of your own.
If you want to get started on the right foot, start with an online application form at production companies like A&E or Lifetime Studios. After submitting your request, you can expect them to contact you within 24 hours with questions about where they should shoot your episodes and how much it costs per episode (the average price range is between $10-20K).
You don’t have to be rich to feel like you’re living large!
You don’t have to be rich to feel like you’re living large!
Here’s how you can live the life of the rich and famous without spending money:
- Be creative. If you want to be an artist, write a book or create art in any way that makes your heart sing. If it’s not your thing, then find another way that will help make things happen for yourself. For example, freelancing or starting a blog (even though I don’t recommend blogging). This way, even if someone else does pay for what YOU’RE doing, at least there will be some kind of benefit from what THEY bought from YOU instead of just buying their own stuff because they’re cheap…and wouldn’t it be nice if people started thinking more about how much THEIR purchases actually cost?
- Be resourceful whenever possible…and then remember those lessons when it comes time for another expense! Don’t forget how much fun learning new skills can be–or how much easier life gets once we know how things work before going forward with each step along our journey toward success as entrepreneurs (or whatever type of progress we may choose).
And if you’re not yet ready to go for the big stuff? Well, we can help with that too. We’ve got a variety of smaller purchases that will make your life even more luxurious. From designer clothes and shoes to exclusive cars, there’s something out there for everyone. So get out there and start living the high life!