The 6 Worst Things You Can Do To A Computer
You’ve probably heard the saying, “Use it or lose it.” It’s true in more ways than one. If your computer is not properly cared for, you can damage it and make it unusable. This guide will teach you how to properly take care of your laptop and other electronic devices so they stay in good working condition for as long as possible! here are The 6 Worst Things You Can Do To A Computer.
Cracking an LCD screen
If you’re going to crack a screen, it’s best that you do it before the screen is fully broken. This would allow for a more accurate assessment of the damage and make repairs easier.
Unfortunately, many people are unaware of how fragile LCD screens can be and will accidentally damage them through cleaning products or simply touching them with their bare hand.
Touching the inside of a computer
- Never touch the inside of a computer.
- If you need to clean it, use a damp cloth and wipe down the exterior of your machine.
- Don’t use compressed air or any other cleaners meant for cleaning keyboards or screens. They’re designed for delicate parts like these, but they can damage your motherboard as well as cause safety hazards (like fire).
Using a vacuum to clean a computer
- Using a vacuum to clean a computer is the most common cause of damage.
- Vacuums are not designed for cleaning computers, and using them can cause damage or even break the computer’s components.
- Use the right tool for the job: A soft cloth is best because it won’t scratch or damage any sensitive parts of your machine.
Unplugging the wrong thing
- Unplugging the wrong thing.
- This is by far the most common mistake you can make when working on your computer, and it’s easy to see why. If you’ve ever been given a new piece of equipment by someone else who doesn’t know how to use it properly, then you’ve probably had this happen to yourself at some point in time. I’m sure we all remember those days fondly! But even if you’ve never experienced such an incident before, there’s no reason why this should happen again: just follow our advice below and everything should go smoothly from now on out!
Drinking around a computer
Drinking around a computer is one of the worst things you can do to it. When you drink around a computer, liquid can get into all sorts of places and cause serious damage. If your laptop has a fan, for example, and you spill some soda or beer on it. The fan will run at full speed until it overheats and breaks down! And what about if you spill something on the keyboard? It won’t take much for liquid to cause permanent damage to those keys as well.
If there’s one thing we’ve learned over our years working with computers: don’t drink around them!
Spilling coffee on a laptop
Coffee is something that many people enjoy, but it’s not the best thing for your laptop. When you spill coffee on your computer and wipe it off, you may think that it can be cleaned up easily with a cotton swab or paper towel. However, this is not true! Coffee is extremely acidic and will cause permanent damage if left on the surface of your computer for too long.
The best way to clean up coffee spills on a laptop is by using distilled water (or white vinegar) instead of regular tap water in order to neutralize any acidic compounds left over from the spillage. You should also look at what caused this incident in order to prevent similar situations from occurring again in future!
The bottom line is that computers are machines, not living beings. They don’t bleed, they don’t cry and they can’t feel joy or sadness. So let’s all take a deep breath, relax and remember that the only thing you should ever do to your computer is clean it!
Read More Things That Make Me Happy